Our fully licensed Cafe offers Genovese quality coffee and an interesting cafe menu showcasing a variety of food types & styles (especially the local scallops, octopus and crayfish!!)
The seasonally changing menu incorporates specialty items as well as regular favourite dishes.
We also offer our own variety of gourmet house baked cakes.
Why not try...
- Pear & Walnut Spice cake with butterscotch sauce & cream
- Raspberry & white chocolate mousse cake
- Lemon & lime tart with citrus syrup & cream
- Raspberry zabaglione torte
- Glazed Apple & Hazelnut Tart
- Chocolate & Crème de Cacao Gateau
- The ultimate Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Buttermilk pancakes with honey & vanilla bean syrup
- poached apple and crème fraiche
- Sticky Date roll with butterscotch sauce
- gluten free Chocolate, Date & Almond Torte
- Lemon Polenta Cake….the list goes on!!
A must for the locals & tourists alike are our very own 'The Nut' scones (because they are as big as the monolith itself!!..) with locally made raspberry jam (like Grandma's!) and freshly whipped Tasmanian cream.
Our much sought after Raspberry & Blueberry Buttermilk muffins with drunken berry sauce and cream are also a huge favourite!!
Add one of our renowned quality coffees or a smooth hot chocolate made with our very own homemade chocolate vanilla sauce & guess what?...You'll be back for more...!!! Just ask the locals!
Cafe open Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 4pm